Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why they think that American's are Stupid

Hi readers today we are going to talk about Ron Paul who is running for president .I like the changes that Ron Paul is talking about we need some one like this in office if we are to have a chance at the American dream .I found a youtube video that is so true about what is going on in this country and who running it now if you don't believe it then they are right Americans are stupid .We have to do something about this and if you thinking ,what can i do , this is what you do on election day vote for change vote for Ron Paul let's give the man a chance to see if could fix this mess that we have been living in for the past 50 year's .I want all my readers to see this video i am going to put a link on this page and tell me what you think     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVfx-ftbd_k&list=FLev5XaeDSt3THsFkKE3rbKw&index=3&feature=plpp_video This is all ture .This is what we are doing to ourself's and we just keep letting them do it we have to do something about this . Hope to hear from my readers soon

No comments:

Post a Comment